The journal of the joy and happiness Dax and Danelle bring into our life.. Let's hope for a smooth sailing, healthy, happy and peaceful year ahead..... =)
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Tuesday, November 11, 2008
Baby Dax at 6 weeks old!
dont disturb me.....
wats up??
u want a smile? ok, i will only give u a grin....
ok thats all.... i want to continue to watch my tv.........
look at the "Boss" hair growing faster den the rest..... haizzz... think he fated to be a "boss" liao....
See, my big jie jie knows how to carry me............
I am feeling so relaxed till i want to sleep liao.....
My Big Uncle
My 3rd Uncle
My favourite activity!!! Yeah!!
hmmmmmmmmmmm..... i am scared of nurse Roslin... see, i got to be guai guai......
I know how to poo poo and wee wee at my granny's command already!!
ermm.... I just had a Big Buffet before this...........
No comments:
Post a Comment