Today mummy one hand dragging my 24kg luggage and holding my 7-11 Latte, the other hand holding my document bag, gifts to the clients and my handbag!! Took the escalator and almost got dragged down by my heavy luggage!! Wakaozz!! Yet mummy got to look cool and pretend that nothing happened in case got people laughed at me.. hahaaa.. i find it quite funny.. I guess all these overseas business trips had made mummy to be a tougher and independent person.. I can't imagine that I can find my own way to customer house in those ulu places.. Ulu can be an understatement.. cos Taiwan's road is so complex with so many Zhi, lu duan etc etc... In S'pore I will just rely on Daddy to fetch and direct me to any place that i don't bother to remember the route to some places.... what an irony.. I definitely learn to appreciate Daddy more for his utmost effort to bring me to anywhere (without me thinking on how to go)... =)
Tomorrow going to Tainan and Kaohsiung.. 2 more days to Daddy's arrival... Counting down.....take good care, darling!!



No comments:
Post a Comment