
During my 7 years stay with citi, I was promoted every year from a assistant manager to manager to AVP and finally to director. Within a short span of 4 years, it has rewarded and recognized me to the max level.. It has groomed me to talk like a professional banker, to be able to assess clients( doing KYC) and at the same time PR them. To be able to hold decent conversations with global high net worth clients. It has helped built the first pot of solid gold. Great friends, great colleagues, great bosses in Citi.

Thank you Citi, I'm definitely grateful to u. Too bad I lost all my farewell photos in my samsung mobile. :(
Many people must be wondering why I choose to leave such a comfort zone. Well.. No risk no gain.. Almost one year on, I looked back, I'm glad I had made the move. Definitely a progression now being a UOB private banker..happier and more fulfilling in my current role. :) glad that I took the plunge and thank you to my dear for always being so encouraging and supportive of all my moves.
Nevertheless, I'm always grateful to Citi- colleagues, bosses and friends there, for the lifetime skills u had imparted to me. Once again, thank u so much :)



No comments:
Post a Comment